Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thrift Store Score!


Okay, I have this favourite thrift store.  While husband and I were out and about this weekend, of course, we had to stop in and check it out.  By we, I mean me.  Husband just about gave me a heart attack before Christmas by coming in to said thrift store to help me carry my purchases.  Seriously!  I just about fell over.  I am sure I was stuttering in shock.  Anyway, I convinced husband to stop at the thrift store.  2 things worked in my favour.  I had 2 bags of stuff to give them.  Perfect!  Husband loves to get rid of stuff.  Second thing in my favour, Tim Hortons is right around the corner.  A new one.  Perfect for a Saturday morning coffee fix!  So in I went, straight for the fabric.  They have a great selection on a regular basis.  I have no idea why.  I don't ask.  I just paw through it happily and what did I find???  OMG... check it out and look at the price.  So there.  Thrift store score.  Underwater sisters, Helen Ross, Free Spirit, Menocino. Beautiful silky cotton.  More than 1.5 metres and a total cost of $3.


No comments:

Post a Comment