Thursday, February 10, 2011

I do love Quilt-y mail

This came today....
And I think I like it!  I have been buying the occasional quilt magazine and then my quilting Aunties gave me a bunch of magazines.  Thank you Aunties!  But I have not found a magazine that I like consistently enough to get a subscription.  But this one looks quite promising and I think I am going to step out on a limb and subscribe.

My hexagons are growing.  This happened while watching the auditions for American Idol last night.  I have to have something to keep my eyes off the TV because, let's face it, those auditions are often really hard to watch never mind listen to!  Husband had to look away and finally just went to bed because he couldn't bear it!  Hilarious!!!  So these are my American Idol hexagons.

No comments:

Post a Comment