Thursday, February 3, 2011

It came!!!!!

Oh my goodness!  Husband left me a message today that there was a package in the mail and that I might want to know that.  Oh my goodness!  I now have faith in the system.  Online fabric buying from the United States and shipped to Canada does work.  It took just a bit over 10 days.  Not bad.  Not great if you are wishing for instant fabric-gratification.  And no extra duty, charges, taxes blah blah blah.  I ordered from the Quilted Castle and I am happy to say that I would order from there again.  Good story.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.



So what did I buy?  1 yard of Meadowsweet Grand Foliage in Celery by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller .  On sale!  And then 1 yard of Daisy Path and Meadow Dot in Robin's Egg.  Same designer.  And then 2 colourways of Trees, It's a Hoot by Momo for Moda.  Too cool for school!  And not to be forgotten Bella solid, Sunshine by Moda Basics.  And sunshine it is on a rainy day!  And this is just stash building.  Pure fabric happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment