Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowing a blizzard!

So yes, it is snowing a blizzard as we speak.  But the good news is that I have my sewing machine back!!! It sounds like marshmallows.  Or kittens purring softly.  I don't know, it's just so good to get it back.  I have 2 quilt tops finished and ready to sandwich so I was starting to get antsy without my machine to quilt the puppies.    Here's a peek at Mum's quilt getting a little fresh air on the clothesline.


It's going to be a beast to quilt as it is big at 75" x 75".  I can just see Webster's feet on the right hand side.  He was really wondering what the heck we were up to!  Husband was the photographer while I pinned the quilt top on the clothesline.  It was raining and cold.  I was undercover.  Husband was not.  Tee hee hee.

On a serious note, we are hoping that all is well with our friends in Christchurch and feeling the sadness at such an event as this very significant earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment