Sunday, April 3, 2011

thrift store stuff...

After my great score at the by the pound fabric sale, I found some zowie vintage sheets at the thrift store.  $1.50 each and in awesome shape.  I have quite a stack of vintage sheets including a striped bright pink one so I really must start thinking about a quilt using them.

But my really fantastic flea market find was really a Craigslist purchase from about a year and a bit ago.  We bought a lot of hardwood flooring from a guy for under $2 a square foot.  Amazing!!!!  And then we stored it in a big pile in the house until we were ready and Husband was ready just these last few weeks.  He installed it in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway and master bedroom.  I am simply over the moon with this lovely cherry hardwood.  Here it is, complete with kitty cat paw prints and Webster.  .
And I am going to link up with Sophie's flea market finds.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment