Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paper pieced letter... done!


I did it.  A letter an evening for 4 evenings.  I am not totally happy with the letter "P" but the rest are great.  There were a great many wee pieces in "P" and it is a little funny looking. (editor's note:  I did not intend to make a funny by speaking about "wee" pieces and the letter "P" but I did and now I think it is very funny!)

I am canning beans as we speak and the pressure cooker canner is bopping away in the other room.  Husband is convinced it will blow.  We have almost declared "you win" with the veggie garden.  Today Husband decided it is not possible to keep up with the broccoli, zucchini or beans.  If there was only a way to keep it all going for more than just one season!

I have to tell you about a great week over at Kristie's blog.  She is having Bag Lady Week with lots of great "bag" tutorials.  Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment