Thursday, August 25, 2011

Phlox "Bright Eyes" in my garden making me happy
There are some fun things happening out there in blog land and since I am busy with things other than sewing, I must live vicariously through them... at least until the weekend hits!

Celebrate Color

Have you seen this?  Rachel who has a fabulous blog Stitched in Color, has a lovely idea promising inspiration, contests and tutorials for all sorts of fall projects celebrating colour!  So crank out your knitting needles, crochet hooks and your sewing machine and get busy!

And Adrianne who blogs at Little Bluebell has found new Denyse Schmidt fabrics at Joanns.  The line is called Sugar Creek and I must say I am in love with the green floral.  So pretty!

Have a lovely evening!  And for those on the East Coast, watch out for Hurricane Irene!  Sounds like she is a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment