Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Stash...

When I bought the whole estate stash sale, I kept discovering treasures as I sorted through all the fabric.  This was a real surprise as I did not even look in the shoe box for several days as I was too busy sorting through all the yardage.

unassuming shoe box
But inside the shoe box was...


4 country rag doll patterns. Just so cute!  Here they are...




Not done yet though.  It wasn't just patterns.





Everything, including the needles, the thread, lace and all the fabric to make the dolls.  The receipt was still in the box too, purchased in 2008.  I think I have some work ahead of me!

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy!!!! Happy AND CUTE stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I know of you Cathy, you'll have those sweet little rag dolls done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love surprises like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous find. Those look like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete