Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yet another zippy pouch!




Just a little zippy pouch.  It really is straight but it was empty when I took the pictures so it does not have the best posture in this bottom photo.  It looks like it was into the moonshine.  I added just a bit of hand quilting and added a layer of flannelette to give it a bit of substance.  The pouch is lined with a chunk of vintage floral print and I even put a little pocket inside for who knows what.I added a button to the zipper tab for a pull.  This zipper seems a little stiff even though it was a new one still in the package from the thrift store.  Not that I am a big zipper connoisseur but the zipper I used was a Talon brand and I do find it stiff!

Other than that, I spent the day with my last two swoon blocks!  Yippee!  They are done and I will have pics of them for tomorrow.  I was totally surprised by the weight of the 9 blocks when they are stacked up.

We are under a heavy rain warning and it has absolutely poured all day long.  The visibility is limited and the world is water logged.  Have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. Another cute little zippy pouch! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the "Moonshine" pouch. One can never have too many zippered pouches:) Loving the button pull, too:)

    ReplyDelete