Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday on the barn

Swoon top on the barn
It was such a beautiful day yesterday that I popped my swoon top on the barn wall for a photo op.  Tee hee hee!   I am getting there!  I borrowed Katy's idea of using cornerstones along with the sashing.  I just used random scraps from the quilt squares.  Now I have to think about the back and the big question of how to quilt it!  This is a really big quilt.  It is even dragging on the ground a bit in this photo.

I was tickled to see that Katy included my swoon blocks on the floor from last week in her little swoon mosaic.  More tee hee hee!

So there you have it.  I have been working on a few other things but more on that later!  Design wall on the barn.

If you have not yet entered my giveaway, you have a few more days!!!!


I will link up with Judy's design wall Monday too!  Now I have to add my latest swoon pictures to Flickr!  Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and I love, love the swoon block. So many quilts, so little time - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the placement of the florals in the corners - very pretty & fresh!

    ReplyDelete