Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along: Week 36

Block 84 and Block 103

Whirlwind

Spool
I counted my blocks today.  I have a mind blowing 83 of those little suckers completed.  I can't believe it.  This week I made 2 simple blocks.  The funny thing is the stinking spool block was such that I unpicked one corner a number of times until it made me happy.  Isn't that just the way that the simplest block, that you think is just going to be a really quick stitch up, takes you way longer because of something silly?  I had fun with the whirlwind block and actually used some green vintage fabric.

Most people took a little holiday break with the quilt along but should be back posting again this week.  It will be nice to see all the little blocks on blogs again!

Happy Wednesday.  Husband is just taking some pizza out of the oven.  Yum!

Don't forget my giveaway.  One more day!!!

2 comments: