Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along: Week 39


Three blocks this week and they got to play on the barn wall Sunday afternoon. I am starting to freak out that the only blocks left are ones with a zillion itty bitty triangles.  Blah!
Block #85 Square Dance

Block # 96 Tulip

Block # 106 Wild Rose and Square
I used some vintage fabric in the Wild Rose block.  The little rosebud print on white.  I try to use some vintage fabric here and there in the blocks, just because it seems to make sense to me.  90 some blocks and counting!  I am getting close and I am seeing finished Farmer's Wife quilts popping up and around blog land!

Happy leap day!

4 comments:

  1. Three more pretty blocks. Love the centre of the square dance block. Very pretty. Good luck with the fiddly blocks! Be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the Wild Rose and Square block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics - you must have such patience to do all those blocks!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the purple square. How is your friend doing with the sheet scraps you gave her to start a quilt?

    ReplyDelete