Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Tuesday: Binding A Quilt

almost spring
I am not going to show you pictures or tell you how to bind a quilt.  I am going to tell you that in my opinion the very best tutorial on how to bind quilts is already done and she tells you all you need to know.  Yep.  She does.  Here is the link. Elizabeth Hartman.  Oh, Fransson!  You might want to buy her book too because it is aweome.  She has a new one coming sometime soon.  Check out her other quilt making basics on her blog too because she has a way of explaining things that make you realize that you can do it.  Elizabeth is calm.  Her tutorials exude calm.  I like that.  You will too.

Tracey reminded me on her blog that this great bunch of quilting reference pages exists right here.  I think these charts are so great that you might want to print them out and stick them in a binder as essential important reference items.  I think I will do that so I don't forget again that they are there.

Have a super Tuesday!

1 comment: