Monday, May 7, 2012

Making Progress...


I managed to get the entire Garden Trellis quilt top put together, borders included.  Yay!  Husband says it looks much better with the borders and he likes it much better with that addition.  And that is a good thing.  I value his input (and I really mean that!).  Then comes the fun part.  Whatever am I going to do about the back?????  Well... I pulled a few chunks of fabric that are in the right colour family and then I saw Angela's quilt back from today on her blog.  Hmmmmm.  Inspiration!  I think that looks pretty snazzy and it is a way to approach a back when you do not have great lengths of yardage.  Very interesting!

And just in case you wondered, the borders on this quilt are white (obviously) and then Ruby dots in aqua.  This is a tiny, tiny dot... a true pin dot.  Nice!


Other than quilt stuff, spring arrived and we had a gorgeous, warm day today!  Yippee!  Husband got the rest of the garden planted except the squash and pumpkins.  They need to wait for warmer nights.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, it is looking pretty. I like the idea of the ieced back, adds interest I think

    ReplyDelete