Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Works In Progress...




Last week I went back to work.  I am still getting lots of sewing time in but it is obviously greatly reduced sewing time!  That being said, I still have lots of things on the go. 

1)  This is my "Seems Like Fall" sample scrap pack lap quilt. I am almost finished quilting it.  Lots of straight lines.  Don't you love my quilting/gardening gloves!?  I have always used them.  Super comfy, great grip but not that pretty.  



2)  I have fabric everywhere for fabric covered journals.  I just love making them.  I keep test driving fabric to see what it looks like.  So much fun.  I have a lot of home decor fabric samples as well as a stack of Japanese Daiwabo fabric samples that are great for this.


3)  I have added another word.  Sing along, people!  I haven't decided on the actual layout yet and have not joined many of the letters but this quilt along is so much fun!

4)  Kona Modern Quilts guild challenge.  No progress.  Just a pile of fabric.  I think I just need to cut something up and get on with it!

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment