Tuesday, January 8, 2013

iPad anyone?

I made this iPad cozy after Christmas for our daughter for her new iPad.  I popped it into the mail so it was  waiting for her when they got home from Christmas travelling about.  I used some of my precious typewriter fabric along with some leftover bits of grey home decor weight fabric.  The grey is quite heavy but it looks pretty snazzy quilted up with all those straight lines.   I lined the cozy with a crazy alphabet print from the stash.  Completed the look with some hair tie elastics and some buttons from the tin.  iPad cozy.  Life is good.  She loves it and told me that I could make a lot of money with these.  That made me laugh.  But it is nice to know that even when you are 23, you appreciate the things that mommy makes for you.  



Linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love that typewriter fabric.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, and the fabric is fantastic, its out of stock everywhere I look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, did you follow a pattern... I need to make a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that typewriter fabric!! Great iPad cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a nice mama! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete