Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day and Just Three!

1. Inspired Broken Diamonds, 2. Modern Scrappy Bits Swap, 3. Scrappy trip along, 4. That Stash Bee-February

I had a few finishes.  Inpspired Broken Diamonds, A super size triple sip for the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap, 1512 a.k.a. Scrappy Trip Along and my bee blocks.  Not too bad for a short month!

My just three goals last month were pretty straight forward...


1)  Finish my scrappy trip    So done!
2)  Finish my broken diamonds quilt that I have not even shared except for a pile of cut up solid fabric  DONE
3) Do my February bee blocks that are paper pieced!!!!!!  DONE!

Love it when a plan comes together!  

What about March?

1.  March bee blocks for That Stash Bee.
2.  Finish the pink wonky star shabby chic gift quilt
3.  At least 4 more Road to Fortune blocks.

No worries.  It's in the bag.  What about you?  Linking up with Tracy for Just Three and for Lynne at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great month of quilting! Love ALL of your finishes and good luck in March...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that broken diamonds quilt. It's lovely! And lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent progress! and excellently done, each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! My goal is to uncover my sewing machine and thus find it and maybe get a seam sewed! :) I'm a longarmer and customer quilts keep me busy so my projects are always at the end of the line! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work. The Broken Diamonds Quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of your projects AND your new stash fabrics. I have a nice collection of text prints and am planning a quilt to start soon. Stay dry ; )

    ReplyDelete