Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crafty Cooks Apron planning


I joined an apron swap on Flickr.  I have my secret partner and I have been stalking her.  I have a few fabric options to consider based on what I gleaned from my stalking and from the information she provided.  I am throwing these up on Flickr to see if they get a favourable review or a thumbs down.

So what do I have here?  Up top is several selections of Cuzco by Kate Spain for Moda and the light purple/grey is something that escapes me.  Below is some Tula Pink in pink and then the geometric mod stuff is a mystery but it is kinda funky and I think goes nicely with the Tula Pink in pink.

Once I get the fabric nailed down then the apron will got together easily.  I haven't made an apron forever!

I had great fun yesterday and today at Creative Stitches in Abbotsford.  Did a little bit of shopping and spoke with many quilty people.  More on that tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, Cuzco, love it! I didn't make it to the quilting show in Abby. :( But I did minigolf at Castle Fun Park yesterday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices! I could look at pic of fabric all day. :) Looking forward to seeing your apron come together. Lucky swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all, but I'd have to say the one with birds is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete