Sunday, May 12, 2013

The essential wristlet...


I spent a bit of time making this clutch this morning... the essential wristlet.  This is a pattern from Erin at Dog Under my Desk.  I have quite a few of her patterns and they are awesome in their detail.  She also has a no nonsense approach to zippers.  Husband test drove this pouch after I finished it and told me that the zipper was very good.  Hmm.  He also liked the the feel of the pouch and wondered what I had done to it.  Hmm.  That is the awesome combination of both interfacing and batting.  This little clutch houses a pocket for your cell phone and one for your cards... debit or credit, you decide.  Nice little wrist strap and you are good to go.  I like it!

Oops.  I see a thread that needs clipping.

Hope you had a great mother's day!  I did.  Nice and lazy. Phone calls from children.   Blueberry crumble too.

Linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.


6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet I use a wristlet all the time.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a nice job. Great lining fabric. Sounds like hubby is very supportive ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that? I love the fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clutch. Love the dotted fabric. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pouch, the dotty fabric is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I just might have to make one of those, put it on my list of someday!
    And blueberry crumble???Yum! Do you have huckleberries in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete