Friday, May 10, 2013

We have a winner!




Thank you so much to all of you who have left an astounding 716 comments!  And people live in such interesting places from all corners of this earth! Seriously!!!  Welcome to all of my new followers and a big thank you to all of you have who follow along as I ramble about stuff!

Without any further ado the winner of the Noteworthy charm pack is Tori Lee!

True Random Number Generator  219Powered by RANDO

and I follow you now

G
Edited to add.... Tori Lee you are a no reply blogger so I will need you to contact me tonight or I will pick another winner!  Thanks!

Edited to add... Not having heard from Tori Lee, I picked a new winner!  



I will be sending off an email to get contact information!  Congratulations!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh congrats Tori Lee - fingers crossed that Cathy can get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete