Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Works in Progress...


After sewing like a crazy person all weekend and we had a long weekend in Canada, I have 2 quilts nearing completion.  Just needing the binding sewn down.  The I Spy quilt is on the bottom of this pile and it is a commission so I got 'er done quick like.  The baby quilt on top is for the pile in case I need a baby boy quilt. I see a thread that is just sitting there needing to be dealt with.  How is it that you only see the threads once you have taken the picture?

Other than that, my works in progress are still happening and will continue to happen over the next weeks of holiday for me, 6 lovely weeks of being at home!  Yippee!

The July Lucky Stars BOM arrived promptly in my email from Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy.  This month's block looks quite refreshing in its lack of a million little pieces.  I also have a swap to complete with the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap.

Road to Fortune and Black and White TV are also waiting for more progress but that will happen without a doubt!

Linking up with the Needle and Thread Network and Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work In Progress Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. fun. is it hot there? 33 in Winnipeg today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love long weekends and holidays. They are such productive sewing times :) These look great, can't wait to see them bound and finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - only see loose threads once the photo is taken!! The quilts look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your long holiday...And meay it be very productive for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax with your binding...great accomplishments and more in the works.

    ReplyDelete