Monday, October 14, 2013

Today...



I braved the great outdoors to take this picture yesterday.  Husband stood guard with the air horn.  My favourite barn wall is on the bear trail.  How do you like my lovely pink cotton/linen blend tea towel designed by my quilty buddy Cynthia?  She printed them up at Spoonflower.  It is gorgeous and I cannot imagine it touching a dish.  It is hanging in the sewing room instead.  It was a door prize at quilt guild the other day and I just hoped and hoped and... I won it!  Yay!


Happy Thanksgiving!


5 comments:

  1. The towel is the cutest!! Glad your husband was home to stand guard. Yikes....I might be afraid to step outside, let alone hang out pillowcases like you posted yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very sweet husband to stand guard for you. I love that towel! You have it hanging in an appropriate place.
    Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tea towel, definitely too lovely to have anywhere near dishes. Glad you had a stalwart husband with his trusty airgun on hand to scare away your bear admirer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you won it heehee! I hope Marvin & his mama took the day off and stayed away- those buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful, Marvin might need a tea towel to go with his chair covers for his den! Does he ever come right up to your house and try to get inside?

    ReplyDelete