Monday, February 3, 2014

Have you ever?


Have you ever ordered a scrap pack from Hawthorne Threads?  I have.  They are awesome bundles of  fabric goodness.  They had them on sale.  In fact, they are still on sale right now.  $6.99 for the equivalent of about 2 yards of fabric scraps.  I ordered several packs... and this is what arrived.  Look at the stack!  There scraps are most always width of fabric and are seriously good pieces of designer fabric.  It is fold-able fabric!   FUN!  I was talking about this at my guild sew in and at least one of my guild buddies ordered scrap packs and were just as thrilled with what arrived.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a real bargain! Is shipping reasonable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered one last week - waiting for it to arrive - what type/colour group did you order. I am still slightly anxious about what I get - figure if I don't like them they can always be used in swaps etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good deal, have fun using them up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered a few, can't wait to see them! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their scrap packs!! Hmm might have to go snag a couple again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got one as a gift, and to be honest, more than half of it was novelty fabric that I doubt I'll ever use. But there were also some lovelies too. And you are right, they are big, foldable cuts of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've ordered the scrap packs more than once - I've had some dud fabrics, but by and large I've loved what I've received, and it's great that they're useful sizes, not just a bunch of skinny strips or weirdly cut scraps like you sometimes get from people who are selling their sewing scraps (rather than bolt end scraps like a shop does).

    ReplyDelete