Friday, March 28, 2014

Featured....

Amy, from Amy's Creative Side is featuring me on her blog today!  So exciting!  Amy is the host of the wonderful Blogger's Quilt Festival and has written so many books, including Modern Neutrals which I used for my Modern Metallic challenge in my last post.  If you are new to my blog and visiting, thanks for stopping by!

I am off to the Creative Stitches show in Abbotsford, BC for the next two days.  If you are in the area, stop by and say hi!  Our guild is featuring Modern Quilts!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This IS exciting! I'm happy for you. I went over to Amy's blog to see what it was all about. It is fun to read your answers to her questions. I found out a lot of things about you and she's showing pictures of your beautiful quilts too. Love it. Thank you for sharing so much about you with us and congratulations on being featured.
    Have a happy quilty weekend. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! Your quilts are just fabulous as always, but you forgot to say that your husband does a lot of baking which gives you so much more time to quilt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete