Monday, March 3, 2014

Sweet and Simple Scrappy Swap


I got busy on Sunday and finished up the drawstring bag and made a needlebook to complete my package to send off to my partner in the Sweet and Simple Scrappy Swap.  We were to make a drawstring bag using Jeni's tutorial.  Then I pulled some scraps including a chunk of Union Jack fabric from Riley Blake, some buttons, baker's twine and some Aurifil.  Then I made a wee needlebook with a lovely scrap of Liberty.  I have so much fun making the little pages pretty. 

So there it is!  Already to pop in the mail!  





12 comments:

  1. A beautiful bag and goodies - your partner is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty swap things, but SO. WEIRD...I have the same stove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in the bag. So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Cathy. Your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and Beautiful, swaps are always such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful, I am sure it will be loved. I love the happy colour choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such wonderful color choices!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is one awesome swap package! A large spool of Aurifil.... DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww nice! Your partner is a lucky duck!
    I still have to start my stuff for this one, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, awesome package! Love the bright spool of aurifil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I have a little more to do to finish my bag and then I can fill it and get it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Making Machinery in mumbai
    Thanks for sharing, Hope this helps many! Keep sharing....

    ReplyDelete