Sunday, May 4, 2014

On the design wall...








I started a little something something today with some lovely fabrics courtesy of Esmari at Warp and Weft.  


What do we have here?  Some Botanics by Carolyn Friedlander for Robert Kaufman and then the gold is a Ty Pennington print from his Spring 2012 collection, the navy is Rashida Coleman Hale and the orange with wee birds is a Lauren and Jessi Jung print.  Then I got all disappearing with a 9 patch and soon enough I will have new covers for the couch cushions in colours perfect for summer time.  I love the Botanics low volume prints!  Yum!









6 comments:

  1. This looks very promising! Great fabric choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery indeed! Lovely colours!!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I love the colour & fabric combo & disappearing 9 patch - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that looks nice, Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete