Monday, February 22, 2016

It's A Girl: A quilt finish


    Name:  It's a Girl!
Design:  4" squares
Size:  36" by 44"
Fabric: Stash fabrics 
Quilted: by me with Aurifil 50 wt in white in cross hatch

I finished this wee baby girl quilt yesterday.  Just a whole lot of bright pink going on.  One of my teachers is having her third baby and this one is a girl.  Just a simple design of 4" squares with an assortment of fabrics from my stash.  I am totally crushing on cross hatch quilting for this type of quilt.  Just so effective!  I used my favourite Aurifil 50 wt in white.  Fabulous and ready for snuggles.

The binding is a Colorworks floral print that is also featured in the four inch squares.  The quilt added a spark of bright in the yard that is only just beginning the early spring wake up!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This quilt is adorable!!! I love it!! Awesome photo shoot too!

    ReplyDelete